Any Fishers High School student/athlete who wishes to participate in athletic contests, open gyms, summer conditioning, team camps, team practices, try-outs, or weights for any sport MUST have a current IHSAA Athletic Physical on file in the Athletic Office and complete the Online “Register an Athlete for Sports”. Newly enrolled students are also required to complete an IHSAA Transfer.
1. IHSAA Physical Form
- Physicals for 2019-2020 (including summer) must be completed after April 1, 2019.
- Physicals should be handed into the Fishers HS Athletic Office.
2. Complete the Register an Athlete for Sports:
- FHS Athlete Medical Information Form
- Random Drug Testing Consent Form
- High School Athlete Authorization Form
- Risk of Injury Form
- Concussion / Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
3. IHSAA Transfer Completed in the Athletic Office, if applicable (guidelines below):
- A newly enrolled student at Fishers High School (grades 10-12)
- Enrolled during the previous school year from a different school