2020-21 Sport Participation Requirements
All athletes playing a sport in 2020-21 must have all required paperwork complete prior to any type of participation.
In addition, the Register an Athlete for Sport is the best way for our Tiger coaches to gather contact information for their athletes.
IMPORTANT NEWS: IHSAA Physicals from 2019-20 will be valid for the 2020-21 school year. The physical should be dated on or after April 1, 2019.
- You must have turned in a completed IHSAA Physical to the athletic office: IHSAA Physical Form
- You must complete all required online forms by selecting “Register an Athlete for Sports” at https://fishershs-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/129
- The IHSAA has added a NEW Health History & Consent and Release form that must be completed by a parent/guardian of all athletes for the upcoming 2020-21 school year prior. Turn this signed form in to your coach on your first day of participation.
- Please indicate all sports that your child plans to participate in for 2020-21.
- New athletes and parents to Fishers High School must visit the Fishers Athletic Department to complete an IHSAA Athletic Transfer prior to participation (this does not include incoming freshmen, only new sophomores, juniors & seniors).
Jim Brown email@example.com
Rob Seymour firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Start Dates for Spring Sports
Baseball (Official start date 3/15)
Coach Cherry, email@example.com
Golf – Boys (Official start date 3/15)
Coach Mozingo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lacrosse – Boys
Coach Taylor, email@example.com
Lacrosse – Girls
Softball (Official start date 3/8)
Coach James, firstname.lastname@example.org
Track & Field – Boys (Official start date 2/15)
Coach Warnecke, email@example.com
Track & Field – Girls (Official start date 2/15)
Coach Belloli, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis – Girls (Official start date 3/15)
Coach Heffern, email@example.com
Unified Track & Field (Official start date 3/8)
Coach Schooley, firstname.lastname@example.org