Official practice for cross country begins Monday, August 3rd. Meet at FHS at 3:30pm (meet outside at door 7).
Please email Coach Belloli at email@example.com for more information about girls cross country.
All athletes playing a sport in 2020-21 must have all required paperwork complete prior to any type of participation.
In addition, the Register an Athlete for Sport is the best way for our Tiger coaches to gather contact information for their athletes.
IMPORTANT NEWS: IHSAA Physicals from 2019-20 will be valid for the 2020-21 school year. The physical should be dated on or after April 1, 2019.
- You must have turned in a completed IHSAA Physical to the athletic office: IHSAA Physical Form
- You must complete all required online forms by selecting “Register an Athlete for Sports” at https://fishershs-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/129 Please indicate all sports that your child plans to participate in for 2020-21.
- You must fill out the NEW Health History & Consent and Release (Must be turned in)
- You must fill out the HSE Schools Summer Activity Consent & Release Form (Must be turned in)
- New athletes and parents to Fishers High School must visit the Fishers Athletic Department to complete an IHSAA Athletic Transfer prior to participation (this does not include incoming freshmen, only new sophomores, juniors & seniors).