Please see below for information regarding the Girls Basketball program and our July Plans. Please contact Coach Votaw at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Required Elements to participate:
- Athletes must watch this COVID-19 video (https://youtu.be/0Rfwuv2L3pE).
- Athlete must present (hard copy, no exceptions) a completed and signed Summer Activity Consent and Release Form on their day one.
- Athlete must be registered at https://fishershs-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/129. If you are not registered, you will not be allowed to stay. There will be no exceptions.
- Athlete must have an IHSAA Physical ’19-’20 or ’20-’21 (we have them from Junior Highs)
- Athlete must present (hard copy, no exceptions) a completed and signed IHSAA Health Questionnaire on their day one.
- Athlete must bring the following equipment:
- Large insulated jug / cooler filled with water.
- Towel (large enough for you to lay on)
- Hand sanitizer encouragedProcedures:
- For M-W-F workouts, report directly to the football stadium (mask on). This Monday, July 6th, you will need a loaded backpack.
- For T-TH workouts, we will enter through door FH6 and head straight down that hallway to Aux Gym 1 (mask on).
- Attendance will be taken at every session and you will be pre-screened daily for COVID symptoms.
- You MUST HAVE SLEEVES on your shirts (T-Shirts are fine). You MAY NOT wear cutoffs or tank tops of any type.
- You are to wear your mask in and out of practice and to the restroom.