2019 Mudsock Football
Fishers Tigers vs HSE Royals
September 13, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
5:30 PM Gates open
- NO 0utside food or drinks, except unopened clear water bottles
- NO Backpacks
- NO Bottles of body paint
- NO play equipment
- NO Pets
- Pre-sale tickets are currently on sale in the main and athletic offices at Fishers HS & HSE HS.
- HSE district employees may use their employee ID for admission plus a guest at the ticket gate, they do not need a ticket to enter.
- Digital Tickets are available through the Tigers GoFan link
- Fishers HS All-Sport Passes: Only all-sport passes and punch passes from Fishers HS will be accepted.
Tiger Pride concession stands and restrooms are located at the northwest, northeast, and south ends of the stadium.
Hamilton Southeastern Schools Foundation VIP Seating:
The HSSF VIP entrance will be located at the north west corner of the football stadium. VIP seating is available through the HSSF. Proceeds benefit all students in the HSE School District. Click here to buy VIP Tickets online.
Spectators arriving from Promise Road will park to the south of the high school. Spectators arriving from 131st will be parking north of the football the stadium as well as Sand Creek Elementary / Intermediate. Sections of Tiger Drive will be closed from 4:30 pm – 10:00 pm.
Handicap parking is located just outside the northwest main gate and the northeast visitor gate.
Please plan to arrive early.
Tailgating may begin at 4:00 pm. Fishers patrons will be encouraged to use space southwest of the stadium and HSE patrons will be northeast of the stadium.
Post-Game Traffic: DEPARTURE PLAN
- Student Pick Up will only be available from the Promise Road Entrance at FH19. Tiger Drive off 131st will be closed.
- Cars exiting the north lot and Sand Creek Intermediate will be directed east on 131st Street.
- Cars exiting Sand Creek Elementary will be directed west on 131st Street.
- Cars exiting the CCA parking lot will be directed out through Billericay Park toward 126th.
Emergency Medical services provided by the Fishers Fire Department. Event security will be provided by the Fishers Police Department.
Please see a Fishers Police Officer or an event worker if you need assistance.
Inclement Weather Emergency Policy:
Fishers High School would like to remind you that in the event of an emergency, a public address announcement will be made. Please listen carefully at that time and follow the directions provided. If the emergency requires the stadium to be cleared, EVERYONE MUST EXIT THE STADIUM. In the event of a lightning storm, you will be directed to a safe zone. The safe zones for Reynolds Tigers Stadium will be your motor vehicle or inside of Fishers High School (FH5, FH6, & FHS7). Do not remain under the stands or under building awnings. You must exit to a safe zone.
Players, coaches and referees will proceed to their locker rooms.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.