2019 Girls Basketball Camps
Head Girls’ Basketball Coach Lauren Vail will organize the camp and its activities. Assistant coaches and high school players will assist in supervision and teaching of the fundamentals.
- All camps will be held in the Fishers HS Aux Gym II
- Please make checks payable to: Fishers Girls’ Basketball Camps
- Checks may be submitted on the first day of camp or mailed
- Campers please wear athletic attire (gym shoes, shorts, and shirt)
Future Lady Tigers Camp (Grades 2nd-8th)
March 12th-14th @ 6:30-8:00pm
- This camp is an extension of the rec, travel, and school seasons to gauge and enhance the development of players in the Fishers Lady Tigers Basketball youth system.
- Every camper will receive a T-shirt. Opportunities will be available to purchase additional Fishers Lady Tigers Basketball gear.
- Camp Cost is $30 (or $10 per night) **Note: This camp cost is half of our standard cost for youth camps
Elite Training Camp (Grades 4th-7th; School grade for the 2018-2019 school year)
April 30-May 2 @ 6:30-8:30 pm
- This camp will challenge the campers physically and mentally through varsity simulated practices geared towards development of team concepts
- Every camper will receive a T-shirt and have the chance to earn competitive awards
- $60 (or $20 per night) Combine with Summer Camp is $110
Youth Training Workouts (Grades 5-8)
April 9, 16, 23 May 7, 14 @ 5:30-6:30 pm
- Weekly training with Coach Vail that will focus on Skill Development with a specific emphasis on Shooting technique
- Pre / post evaluation from coaching staff as well as weekly take home drills
- $15 per session or $65 for all 5 if Pre-Paid
Parent / Daughter Camp
May 28th – May 30th @ 6:30-8:00 ** Grades 3-7
- One of the best things a parent can do is spend time with his or her child. We feel that this camp is exactly the way to begin working on a healthy connection players need from their parents. Regardless of parent’s past playing experience we challenge you to come join us in camp with your daughter to help grow in your relationship with her while joining her in a passion of hers. Goal is to help teach parent’s how to work their daughter out while demonstrating some techniques and secrets of the game.—Sons welcome. Co-run with Boys Basketball program.
- Separate Guest Speakers for Parents and Players, as well as priceless memories created!
- Player and Parent = $50 *Each additional player $20
- This camp isn’t packaged with any other camp
Summer Basketball Camp (Grades K-7th)
June 3rd- June 5th @ 5:30-7:00 pm
- This camp will provide age and skill appropriate drills along with opportunities for competitive play
- Every camper will receive a T-shirt and Camp Basketball
- $60 (or $20 per day) Combine with Elite Training Camp is $110